From the Principal’s Desk – Nov 2013
The 2013 – 2014 school year is fast approaching the end of the first semester and the administration, faculty, staff, and students can all loudly proclaim: to God be the glory great things He has done!
Our goal continues to be making excellence a tangible reality for all students. Our faculty and staff make deliberate and intentional efforts to write positively on the minds and lives of each and every student, by each lesson taught and with each program implemented.
With the first quarter already behind us, we celebrate the following successes:
- 54% of Freshmen achieved Honor Roll status (3.00 – 4.00)
- 79% of Sophomores achieved Honor Roll status
- 82% of Juniors achieved Honor Roll status
- 81% of Seniors achieved Honor Roll status
- 5 students achieved Principal List status (4.00)
- 12 students achieved perfect attendance
- 11- week ACT Intensive Preparation (Sept 24- Dec 15, 2013)
– Over 60 students have signed up for the targeted Dec. 15, 2013 ACT exam
- 35 Seniors participated in Presentation (a program that identifies seniors who are on track for graduation)
- National Honor Society students tutored at local elementary school
- Senior Class attended three College Fairs
- Updated website
- Soccer team finished first in the division and made it to the semi-finals in the Penn-Jersey League
Our doors are open to enroll any students who want to be a part of the PFA family for the second semester of this school year. We seek students who are committed to:
- Developing and/or maintaining a meaningful spiritual relationship with Christ
- Achieving and/maintaining high academic excellence
- Consistently demonstrating positive social and leadership skills
As we march confidently toward the end of the first semester, we continue to challenge our students to reach even higher heights spiritually, academically and socially. With each step toward these goals they are ever reminded, “great achievements always take place in the framework of great expectations.”
Ut Sublimitas Quod Ultra ~ To The heights and Beyond!