We welcome talented individuals, whose goals are to provide a Christ-centered, safe, caring environment, to prepare students spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially for service to God and man. Candidates should have a desire to succeed. Pine Forge Academy is not just where you will work, it will also be your home, and as a member of our faculty and staff you will be a part of a family of excellence.
WANT to apply?
- Submit an Allegheny East Conference Employment Application
- Send letter of interest with current resume to email@example.com (please include your name on each document)
WANT to be a PFA Teammate?Take a look at the resources we use to build a strong culture!
- Education by Ellen G. White
- Myers Briggs Work Profile Assessment
- Spiritual Gifts Inventory
- The Advantage by Patrick Lencioni
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
WHAT can you expect on a PFA finalist interview? Take a look at the interview phases for teaching finalists.
- Content Assessment Teacher will complete a 30 minute assessment in their content area.
- Teacher Case Study Teacher will read a teaching case study and complete the discussion questions in a mini-essay.
- Demo Lesson Teacher will complete a 20 minute teaching demo lesson. Teacher will have 10 minutes to complete final preparations.
- Demo Lesson Review Teacher discusses the demo lesson with the principal or the interview panel.
- Panel or Principal Interview Teacher participates in a panel or principal interview.
HOW do we observe and evaluate PFA faculty? Review the tools we use to develop and coach teachers.
- Columbia Union Office of Education Teacher Certification and Other Resources
- Charlotte Danielson Evaluation Tool
WHAT are our elements of quality teaching and learning? Here are our requirements – from the educational experts!
Please submit your
application by January 31st.
Board of Trustees