The websites of Pine Forge Academy’s third-party content providers may have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here, and we encourage you to become familiar with them. This site is operated by Pine Forge Academy in the United States. By using this website, you understand and agree that:
- The information collected from this site may be retained indefinitely and may be stored, accessed and used in jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction.
- Pine Forge Academy may use this information for a variety of purposes including direct marketing (unless you opt out of receiving direct marketing from Pine Forge Academy).
- Pine Forge Academy may disclose this information to affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, third party content providers, and necessary payment processors, whose privacy policies and practices may be different from those of Pine Forge Academy, and for which Pine Forge Academy assumes no responsibility.
- Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of the company assets or acquisition as well as in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
- Pine Forge Academy reserves the right to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith and belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers or the public.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THIS WEBSITE
When you visit this website, some information, such as the site that referred you to us, your IP and email address, and navigational and purchase information, may be collected automatically as part of the site’s operation. This information is used to generate user profiles and to personalize the website to your particular interests. On some occasions we may ask you to provide information on online forms. For example, we may ask for your username, password, place of birth, full name, telephone number, email address and postal address, or other information to register online, or for your credit card number or other personal identity information to fulfill licensing transactions or to receive products or services. We may also ask you about your age, hobbies, income, gender or other information to participate in surveys or other online activities. Providing information on online forms is always voluntary, and you are free not to complete any online forms. If you choose not to, however, some products and services may not be available to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information collected online is stored indefinitely and is used for various purposes, including processing your transactions, customer service, product and service development, direct marketing and marketing analysis, facilitating your use of this website and customizing your image selection to your particular interests. The information we collect may be shared with our subsidiaries, agents, third party content providers, affiliates and selected other entities for similar purposes.
In addition, unless you opt out of receiving promotional materials from Pine Forge Academy, we may notify you of special promotions, new products or services, or other information that may be of interest. (See Opting Out section, below.)
When you visit a Pine Forge Academy website, such as PineForgeAcademy.org, we place a text file called a cookie in the browser directory of your computer’s hard drive. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on your web browser and later retrieve. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information and your navigational and purchase activity. Cookies offer you many conveniences. They allow Pine Forge Academy, certain subsidiaries and third party content providers to recognize information and assist in determining what content is best suited to your needs. Most browsers allow you to decline cookies, but if you elect to do so, these pages may not display properly. You are free to delete cookies after your session, and your browser should contain instructions on how to do this.
If you do not want to receive promotional information from Pine Forge Academy, you can opt out by unchecking the appropriate box on your online registration form, or in the event an online registration form is not available, by notifying your agent. If you did not opt out when you registered, and later decide that you are not interested in receiving this information, you can opt out at any time by sending an email to info@PineForgeAcademy.org or speaking with your agent. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional material from Pine Forge Academy, you still may receive such material from our worldwide subsidiaries, third party content providers, affiliates and other parties to whom we provide your information to in the course of doing business, as explained above.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The sites to which we link, including but not limited to the sites of subsidiaries and third party content providers, may have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of linked sites and encourage you to become acquainted with them.
We do not intend to either solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not use or enter information on this website.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If at any time you believe that Pine Forge Academy has not followed the above policy, please let us know by sending an email to info@PineForgeAcademy.org. We will make reasonable efforts to identify and correct any problem.