SPARKS: Holiday Desserts!
Written by Sierra Smith
Class of 2018
The holiday season has come upon us as we near the end of another year! During this time, it is a popular tradition to make yummy desserts. Here are a few easy holiday dessert recipes.
Doughnut Snowmen (3 steps)
- Powdered Doughnuts
- Candy Corn
- Chocolate Chips
- Buy pre-made powered doughnuts.
- Arrange chocolate chips as shown in the picture above.
- Stick a single piece of candy corn directly in the center of the doughnut.
Reindeer Cookies Recipe (3 steps)
- Chocolate-covered Pretzels
- Bake or buy cookies.
- Position the chocolate-covered pretzels as shown in the picture.
- Position the M&M’s as shown in the picture.
Note: You may want to use icing to secure the pretzels and M&M’s!